Exclusive “Struck At” Silver Eagles
The U.S. Mint doesn’t issue bullion Silver Eagles with a mint mark—meaning collectors have no idea where their coins were struck! However, a recent discovery confirmed by the Department of the Treasury has allowed the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to certify these 2020-dated flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) Silver Eagles with labels identifying them as being struck at the West Point Mint – placing them among the lowest mint population of the year!
A coin graded in Mint State-70 condition means that it is a perfectly-graded coin that will have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended! In addition, your Silver Eagle will come sonically sealed in an acrylic case with a white display core and a special West Point Silver Star label.
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- BEAUTIFUL PERFECT CONDITION – Your 2020-(W) Silver Eagle has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to be in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic case with a white display core and a special West Point Silver Star label.