A Flawless 2020 Silver Eagle That You’re Sure to Have FUN With!
There was plenty to see at the Florida United Numismatists (FUN) Show held January 9-12, 2020 in Orlando, Florida. With hundreds of coin dealers, live auctions, exhibitors and more than 10,000 people in attendance, the 64th Annual FUN Show literally kicked off the new year for avid coin and stamp collectors.
One of the highlights of the show was a special release of 2020 American Silver Eagle Proofs struck at the West Point Mint. These are among the first Silver Eagles released in 2020 and are highly coveted by collectors. But, if you were unable to attend the FUN Show, you had no chance at getting one of these fabulous coins. But now you DO have the opportunity to obtain one of these gleaming silver treasures. Thanks to our standing in the coin world, we were able to secure an allotment of these coins and we’re making them available to our customers on a first-come, first-served basis!
And what spectacular coins they are! Not only is each 2020-W American Silver Eagle available in this offer struck in an ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver, but each and every one has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in flawless Proof-70 (PR70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded proofs have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. And, of course, each will also come encapsulated in an acrylic holder with a white display core and an exclusive label that attests to its sought-after FUN Show pedigree.
What’s more, PCGS has further certified that these Silver Eagles are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, a designation that means they were received by PCGS or an PCGS-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled as an FDI release is only a fraction of the total mintage.
There’s no time like the present to put a little “Fun” in your collection – and what could be more FUN than these Silver Eagles? Click one to your cart no before our limited supply runs out!
- SPECIAL FUN SHOW PEDIGREE – These Silver Eagles were issued at the 2020 Florida United Numismatists (FUN) Show held January 9-12, 2020 in Orlando, Florida and are encapsulated with labels that attest to their FUN Show pedigree.
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the West Point Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each American Silver Eagle is one dollar United States of America legal tender and measures 40.6 mm in diameter.
- PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2020-W One-Ounce Silver Eagle has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in perfect Proof-70 (PR70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – PCGS has graded your Silver Eagle to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a white display core.
Don’t miss your chance to secure one of these special FUN Show 2020-W Silver Eagles in perfect Proof-70 First Day of Issue condition. These will not last long so order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|