President Trump Soars with the 2020 Silver Eagles!
Why is the American Silver Eagle one of the most collected coins in the world? Is it because of its United States provenance and guaranteed silver purity? Or maybe it’s due to its 34 years of history, originating in the Reagan administration as a way to spur private silver ownership? Perhaps it’s a result of the coin’s stunning combination of Adolph A. Weinman’s classic Walking Liberty with John Mercanti’s heraldic eagle? There’s only one clear answer: It’s because of ALL those reasons – and more!
And to spice up the 2020 Election season, each coin available here will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a white display core and an exclusive label that features a portrait of President Donald J. Trump, the 45th Chief Executive Officer of the United States. On the “heads” or Walking Liberty side you’ll see a smiling President Trump next to a “TRUMP 2020” banner. On the “tails” or Eagle side you’ll see Trump giving the thumbs up sign. The coin’s grade appears to the left of the President and along the top of the label it reads, “Donald J. Trump – 45th President.”
What’s more, these 2020 Silver Eagle have been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended! In addition, each Silver Eagle has been be certified by PCGS as being a First Strikes (FS) coin – independent authentication that these coins were received by PCGS or an PCGS-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you’re new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure these 2020 Silver Eagles with a Trump Seal of Approval for your very own. Don’t wait – order yours today!
- WEINMAN’S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . .— Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI’S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2020 Silver Eagle has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST STRIKES CERTIFICATION – In addition, your Silver Eagle has been be certified by PCGS as being a First Strikes (FS) coin. It will come encapsulated in an acrylic holder with an exclusive label that features President Donald Trump on both sides of the label.
These American Silver Eagle coins are sure to delight collectors and silver stackers alike! Order yours now and let it soar into your collection!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|