These 2019 American Silver Eagles Will Take You to the Moon and Back
When it was first released in 1986, the American Silver Eagle quickly became one of the most popular and collected coins in the world. Now this esteemed coin soars to new heights in 2019 with a special nod to the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. That’s because each Silver Eagle available in this offer comes encapsulated with an exclusive label signed by a key member of the Apollo 11 mission!
Each 2019 One-Ounce Silver Eagle will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and an exclusive label bearing the hand-signed signature of astronaut Charlie Duke, who not only served as CAPCOM (Capsule Communicator) for the Apollo 11 mission – meaning he was the voice of mission control for the astronauts – but he later became the youngest person to ever set foot on the moon during the Apollo 16 mission in 1972! It’s an incredible feature to an already highly sought-after coin that’s sure to send fans of the series to the moon and back!
In addition, these 2019 One-Ounce American Silver Eagles struck at the U.S. Mint’s branch mint at West Point have been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 (PF70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded proof coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. That means you’ll be able to see the coin’s stunning combination of Adolph A. Weinman’s classic Walking Liberty on the obverse paired with John Mercanti’s Heraldic Eagle reverse design in the way they were meant to be seen!
Pay tribute to the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11 with this pristine high-grade 2019-W American Silver Eagle Proof featuring a special signature from Astronaut Charlie Duke. Reserve one of these silver coins now!
- SIGNED BY A MAN WHO WALKED ON THE MOON – These coins feature exclusive labels personally signed by astronaut Charles “Charlie” Duke, CAPCOM (Capsule Communicator) for the landmark Apollo 11 mission.
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the West Point Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 American Silver Eagle is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- BEAUTIFUL PERFECT CONDITION – Your 2019 One-Ounce Silver Eagle has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 (PF70) condition.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, we have the coins that you’re looking for!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.101 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|