The Lowest Mintage American Silver Eagle Ever!
In the summer of 2019, the United States Mint quietly added a product to its release schedule that, at the time, received little fanfare – a second 2019-dated Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle to be released in November. The first Enhanced Reverse Proof had been released earlier in the summer as part of the U.S.-Canada Pride of Two Nations set. Few in the coin world seemed overly excited by this news. But that all changed after the Mint revealed that the mintage would be limited to just 30,000 coins making it the lowest mintage American Silver Eagle ever!
And, not only was this second Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle struck at the San Francisco Mint, but each coin was accompanied by the Mint’s FIRST issuance of a serial-numbered Certificate of Authenticity! (The number on each Certificate of Authenticity does not reflect the order in which each coin was minted.) To give as many people as possible the chance to get one of these coins, the Mint placed a limit of just one per household. Even with that constraint, when the clock struck noon Eastern Time on November 14, the Mint was flooded with orders and the entire mintage rapidly sold out leaving many collectors empty-handed.
But thanks to our standing in the coin world, we were able to secure a supply of these coins and we’re making them available exclusively to our customers on a first-come, first-served basis. Each 2019-S One-Ounce Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-69 (PF69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
In addition, NGC has certified these Silver Eagles to be First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means that they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Each will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and encapsulated with an exclusive San Francisco Cable Car label.
With its reputation for producing high-quality Proof collector coins, the San Francisco Mint was the ideal branch mint to strike these coins. These Enhanced Reverse Proof coins display the same frosted background as a standard Reverse Proof, but with different design element finishes. In particular, what sets the Enhanced Reverse Proof apart “are the multiple polished and frosted finishes applied to different isolated design elements. The selective polishing and frosting dramatically enhances the visual impact of the design,” according to the U.S. Mint.
Don’t miss your chance to secure one of these 2019-S One-Ounce Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proofs. As the lowest mintage American Silver Eagle ever issued, these will go fast. Don’t delay – reserve yours right now!
- LOWEST MINTAGE SILVER EAGLE EVER ISSUED – The mintage for 2019-S One-Ounce Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof is limited to just 30,000 coins making it the lowest mintage American Silver Eagle ever!
- GORGEOUS ENHANCED REVERSE PROOF CONDITION – This 2019 One-Ounce Silver Eagle features a unique Enhanced Reverse Proof finish, meaning that it has the same frosted background as a reverse proof coin, but includes multiple polished and frosted finishes applied to different isolated design elements.
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each 2019-S One-Ounce Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof was struck in highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40.6 mm in diameter.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019-S One-Ounce Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof is $1 legal tender in the United States of America, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- NEAR-PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – These Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proofs have been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-69 (PF69) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified your Silver Eagle to be a First Releases (FR) coin. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and an exclusive San Francisco Cable Car label.
The level of excitement among collectors reached a fever pitch when the news broke about the mintage for the 2019-S One-Ounce Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof. Their concerns that such a low mintage would mean it would be very difficult to obtain one of these coins from the United States Mint proved correct. If you missed out on getting one form the Mint, you still have a chance to get one if you act fast and click this coin to your cart!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|