Pay Tribute to “The Gipper” with a Shining 2019 Silver Eagle!
When President Ronald Reagan signed the Liberty Coin Act into law on July 9, 1985, it gave birth to the first American Silver Eagles struck a year later in 1986. Now you can pay tribute to this momentous event in American numismatic history with a brand new 2019 American Silver Eagle mounted in a special Ronald Reagan tribute card!
It’s classic, it’s massive, and it’s collectible! There’s no better way to celebrate one of America’s most popular presidents than with America’s favorite Silver Dollar. The card shows the moment Regan signed the Act into law and contains one Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) 2019 American Silver Eagle. Known forever as “The Gipper” for his portrayal of George Gipp in the 1940 film Knute Rockne, All American, Reagan was the face of America during the 1980s. His leadership reignited a sputtering U.S. economy, he restored a neglected U.S. military and its alliances, he helped engineer the eventual defeat of the Soviet empire, and, perhaps most important, he revived and restored America’s hope in a brighter more prosperous future.
Struck in one troy ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver, this legal tender one-dollar coin showcases the best of American artistry and craftsmanship. Adolph A. Weinman's classic Walking Liberty graces one side while John Mercanti's heraldic eagle stands guard over the other. What else makes this silvery pat on the back unique? The fact that you can't get these bullion coins directly from the United States Mint. You can only get these uncirculated 2019 Silver Eagles from an authorized distributor like GovMint.com. Take the time now to secure one – or several – in honor of Regan’s legacy today!
- A WORTHY TRIBUTE TO RONALD REAGAN – This American Silver Eagle is specially packaged to honor President Ronald Reagan signing into law the Liberty Coin Act, which paved the way for the popular American Silver Eagle coin we know today.
- WEINMAN’S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . .— Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI’S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- GLEAMING BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – That’s right – you'll receive your coin the exact same way we do at our vaults! Your Silver Eagle will come in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the U.S. Mint.
Ronald Reagan’s legacy has bestowed many gifts to the United States. One of the most lasting is the American Silver Eagle coin series. Pay tribute to Reagan’s precognizant wisdom with this special 2019 American Silver Eagle.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Coin Weight||31.101 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|