Exclusive “Struck At” Silver Eagles
The U.S. Mint doesn’t issue bullion Silver Eagles with a mint mark—meaning collectors have no idea where their coins were struck! However, a recent discovery confirmed by the Department of the Treasury has allowed NGC to certify these near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) Silver Eagles with labels identifying them as being struck at the Philadelphia Mint—placing them among the lowest mint population of that year! What’s more, each coin comes certified as a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin, and you can even secure yours with a label hand-signed by John Mercanti, 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint and the designer of the Silver Eagle reverse. Mercanti is a modern legend in the numismatic world, having created more coin and medal designs than any other U.S. Mint engraver in history. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2017 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- BEAUTIFUL NEAR-PERFECT CONDITION – Your 2017-P Silver Eagle has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to be in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE SPECIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Silver Eagle is a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin, independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue. Your coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic case with a white display core – giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail.
- SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED – Not only does your coin come graded by NGC to be in near-perfect MS69 FDI condition, but it has also been sealed with a special label signed by John Mercanti, the 12th Chief Engraver at the U.S. Mint!
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure the 2017 Silver Eagle struck at the Philadelphia Mint and signed by John Mercanti for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|