2021 (P) 1 Oz Silver American Eagle PCGS MS 70 FS (Philadelphia) Emergency Issue
Please note this coin was produced by the Philadelphia Mint but does not carry the "P" mint mark.
We proudly present the 2021 (P) 1 oz Silver American Eagle PCGS MS 70 FS (Philadelphia) Emergency Issue, now available for purchase! This Silver American Eagle coin from the US MINT is part of the final release featuring the original John Mercanti Silver reverse design. This Emergency Production Silver Eagle weighs 1 troy oz and contains .999 fine silver. Adding to its appeal, the coin has been graded a perfect MS 70 with a First Strike designation by PCGS. This denotes the coin was purchased within the first 30 days of its release. While there is no “P” mint mark on the coin, PCGS has certified this Silver Eagle was produced at the Philadelphia facility, and reflects that designation on the label. Purchase this 2021 (P) 1 oz Silver American Eagle now and mark a major milestone in American coinage history.
The obverse shows the beloved “Walking Liberty” design by Adolph A Weinman. Lady Liberty walks toward the sunset while cradling branches in her left arm. She reaches her right arm to the rising sun while the American flag is draped over her shoulders.
The reverse displays the US National Coat of Arms, designed by American sculptor John Mercanti. The Bald Eagle grasps a bundle of arrows and an olive branch in its sharp talons and carries a banner that reads "E Pluribus Unum" in its beak. Also, the shield on its chest is embellished with the US flag, and the Thirteen stars above the eagle represent the 13 original colonies. Inscriptions regarding the coin's weight, purity, denomination, and country are positioned around the rim.
- Final Silver Eagle Release with the original reverse design
- Graded MS 70 FS by PCGS
- Minted at the Philadelphia Branch of the US Mint
- Struck from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce
- Face value of $1 USD backed by the US Government
- Arrives in an official PCGS holder with Philadelphia label
- Obverse: Displays a full-length Lady Liberty walking towards the rising sun with her gown and the draped flag billowing around her. She holds oak and laurel branches in one hand to symbolize peace and strength. Inscriptions: “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “LIBERTY,” and the year of mintage.
- Reverse: Features the US national Coat of Arms with a bald eagle carrying an olive branch and arrows in its talons. Thirteen stars are positioned above the eagle that wears a shield with the US flag on its chest. Inscriptions: "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", "E PLURIBUS UNUM", "1 OZ", "FINE SILVER", and "ONE DOLLAR".
|Actual Weight||1 troy oz|
|Gross Weight||31.103 grams|
|Grade||MS 70 First Strike|